The ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the direction of the flow of the medium. It only needs to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small rotational torque can be closed tightly. The ball valve
is suitable for use of switch, cut-off valves and V-type ball valves. In addition to the pipe parameters, as for the electric valve, the environmental conditions of its use should be paid special attention. Because the electric device in the electric valve is an electromechanical equipment, its use condition is greatly affected by its use environment. Normally, some points should be paid special attention when electric ball valves and butterfly valves are used in the following environment.
(1) It must be determined that the pressure has been removed from the upper and downstream pipelines of the ball valve before disassembly and the decomposition operation can be carried out.
(2) Non-metallic parts should be immediately removed from the cleaning agent after cleaning. Those parts can not be soaked for a long time.
(3) The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, step by step and evenly during assembly.
(4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline (GB484-89) can be used to clean the metal parts. Clean non-metal parts with pure water or alcohol.
(5) Each single decomposed ball valve part can be cleaned by immersion. The metal parts that have not been decomposed can be swabbed with clean, fine and clean silk cloth impregnated with cleaning agent (to avoid the fiber falling off and adhering to the parts). When cleaning, remove all grease, dirt, glue, dust and so on that adhere to the wall surface.
(6) The ball valve decomposition and reassembly must be used carefully to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metal parts. It is good to use tools when the O-ring is taken out.
(7) After cleaning, the ball valve can be assembled when the wall cleaning agent volatilizes (we can wipe them with the cleaning agent of silk cloth). However, it is not ok to lay aside for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted with dust.
(8) New parts should be cleaned before assembly.
(9) Use grease to lubricate. The grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working medium. When the working medium is gas, the special 221 grease can be used. A thin layer of grease is coated on the surface of the sealing groove. A thin layer of grease is coated on the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease is coated on the sealing surface and the friction surface of the valve stem.
(10) During assembly, many contaminants are not allowed to stay on the surface of parts or enter the inner cavity, such as metal debris, fiber, grease (except for the specified use), dust, other impurities, foreign matter and other contaminants.