Here are descriptions about product characteristics of electric stainless steel hard seal flanged butterfly valves
Three-dimensional eccentric structures were adopted for the electric stainless steel hard seal flanged butterfly valve. The butterfly plate is a soft and hard laminated metal sheet, which has the double advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. The electric hard seal butterfly valve has a two-way sealing function. It is not limited by the medium flow direction and the space position. It can be installed in any direction. The electric hard seal butterfly valve is widely used in metallurgy, electric power, petroleum, chemical industries and other industrial pipelines with medium temperature less than and equal to 425 ℃ to regulate flow and cut off fluid.
Three-dimensional eccentric geometrical shapes:
Eccentricity 1: the shaft is behind the seat, allowing the seal to fully encircle and contact the entire seat.
Eccentricity 2: the center line of the valve shaft deviates from the center line of the pipe and the valve can avoid the interference of the valve opening and closing.
Eccentricity 3: the cone shaft of the valve seat deviates from the center line of the valve shaft, so as to eliminate friction during closing and opening, and achieve a uniform compression sealing effect around the whole valve seat.
Frictionless seals with longer service life:
1. The valve seat is made of tungsten alloy Cr13 or tungsten alloy as standard.
2. The gasket is spiral wound stainless steel or graphite for zero leakage.
1. Power supply voltages: DC24V, DC220V, AC110V, AC220V, AC380V
2. Medium: types, temperatures, pressures
3. Control types: switch types, passive contact types, valve position signal feedback types, intelligent regulation types
4. Intelligent regulation types: input signal 4-20mA, 1-5V, 0-10V; output signal 4-20mA, 1-5V, 0-10V
1. Please be sure to connect the power phase sequence to avoid damage to the valve or actuator.
2. The manual operation is prohibited when the power is on.
3. When it is used outdoors, the electric actuator must be covered with protective cover to prevent aging.
4. After opening the cover, the screws should be tightened to prevent water or dust from entering the electric actuator.
5. Please don't install it around explosive gas. If you need explosion-proof performance, please tell us when ordering.
6. Please confirm whether the input voltage and wiring contact are correct or not.
7. It is forbidden to overuse electric actuators.